CRSM is hiring tariners for trainings in Nepal, Thailand, Kenya, Dubai, Sri Lanka, Turkey and Pakistan having expertise in any of following below area:
- EU regulations
- Community mobilization
- Food security
- Human rights
- Refugee rights
- Disaster risk reduction and management
Ideal candidate should fulfill the following requirements:
- At least 10 years’ experience of working with refugees
- Relevant qualifications or diploma courses
- Excellent training and communication skills in English & local language. Experience of handling hard cases during the training.
- Should have experience of delivering training to senior management staff of INGOs and donor agencies.
- Trainer should be preferably based in the one of above mentioned countries.
CRSM needs to fill this position on urgent basis. Please send your CV before April 25, 2016 to email@example.com.
We are always interested in hearing from young professionals who wish to enhance their professional expertise in any areas of interest of CRSM. It may be marketing, web designing and development, finance, support trainer, proposal writer or administrator. We also welcome students for internships or project/thesis completion for their higher studies. We are based in Islamabad and can only provide local travel costs and lunch expenses. So, please get in touch! - send your CV, along with a covering letter outlining why you wish to join CRSM, to firstname.lastname@example.org
III. Job Opportunities
No vacancy is currently available at CRSM. However is you wish to be a part of CRSM team or work as consultant, trainer or office staff, please send your resume titling the area of your professional interest. We will keep your resume in CRSM data bank and will use or share with our clients if need arises.
Deprecated: mysql_connect(): The mysql extension is deprecated and will be removed in the future: use mysqli or PDO instead in /home/crsmanag/public_html/xapadmin/includes/connection.php on line 3